With over two decades of experience, Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. has become the go-to plumber for sewer main repair and sewer line installation. Our technicians are highly trained experts committed to doing the job right the first time. Book your appointment today.
Do you have a stubborn clog that won’t go away no matter what? Contact us for affordable and effective drain cleaning.
How Do You Tell if You Need Sewer Line Repair or Replacement?
Your main sewer line carries wastewater out of the home. Blockages or breaks can cause hazardous materials to back up into your home or around your property. Because the sewer pipe is buried, identifying problems is difficult. However, there are a few telltale signs to be aware of so you can call for repairs for the situation worsens.
- Multiple slow drains throughout the house
- Sewer odors in the home or around the property
- Soggy or overly lush patches in your yard
- Increased mold and mildew
- An unexpected spike in your water bill
If you notice these signs, call our plumbers for a sewer camera inspection to see what’s going on and how to fix it.
What’s the Difference Between Sewer Line Repair & Replacement?
You’ve discovered a problem in your sewer line. Now the question is: Should I repair or replace it? It’s best to consult with a professional plumber, but here are a few things to consider.
If the pipe is relatively new and the damage is minor, repairing it is typically the best option. However, replacing the line if it is over 50 years old or made from materials like clay or cast iron will improve performance and prevent future issues. Moreover, many older sewer lines made with outdated materials can’t be repaired.
Lastly, consider your plans. For example, a new sewer line will increase its value if you plan on selling your home. Call us for a consultation if you’re on the fence about which direction to go.
If you suspect there’s a problem in your main sewer line, call us for a sewer video inspection.
Why Choose Us?
There are plenty of plumbing companies in San Bernadino County you could call when you need main sewer line repair or replacement, but residents call us time and again, and here’s why.
- We’re a plumbing and rooter specialist with over two decades of experience
- We offer competitive, straightforward pricing
- Our technicians are background-checked and drug-tested for your safety
- We show up on time as scheduled
- We use the latest technology for faster, more effective repairs
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee