Did your shower unexpectedly turn cold? It could signal an issue with your water heater. When this happens, you need to schedule an inspection with a plumber. Let the professionals examine your water heater and the rest of your plumbing system to figure out the cause. Call our experienced plumbers at Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. for appointments in Walnut, CA. We offer on-time services for your convenience!
Why call us when you need plumbing services in the Pomona Valley Area? Read our testimonials to find out why.
We proudly provide plumbing services to Walnut, including:
- Water heaters
- Drain cleaning services
- Sewer line repairs
- Sewer camera inspection
- Tankless water heaters
- Water leak detection
- Water line repairs
- Gas leak repairs
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
When your water heater malfunctions and you need to replace it, you may be torn about whether to install a water heater storage tank unit, or a point of use water heater. There can be numerous benefits to installing a tankless water heater, including:
- It takes up less space since it doesn’t have a large storage tank.
- It provides hot water on-demand so there is no wait for it to heat up.
- It’s more energy-efficient.
- It’s safer than traditional units.
- It has a longer life expectancy than traditional units.
When you need tankless water heater services, instant hot water repairs, or tankless water heater installations, call our residential plumbers. We also offer electric and gas water heater services, hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, and hot water tank replacement services.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
To keep your drains running smoothly and avoid minor clogs, you need to schedule regular drain cleaning services. Some of the advantages these services provide include:
- Clearing stubborn clogs you’re unable to get on your own.
- Eliminating slow drains.
- Reducing the risk of plumbing emergencies by getting rid of small problems early.
- Reducing foul odors caused by clogged drains.
- Allowing a plumber the chance to find minor issues in your piping system before it gets larger.
Contact us when you need plumbing repairs or replacements at your house.
When To Schedule Sewer Line Repairs
It’s essential to schedule sewer line repairs at the first signs of a problem. The sooner you schedule an appointment, the better chance you have of limiting the amount of damage. Some symptoms to watch for that can indicate you need sewer line repairs are:
- Your drains are slow to empty or don’t empty out at all.
- You have multiple drains that are clogged at one time.
- You smell sewage in or around your property.
- You hear bubbling sounds when you use the sink or flush the toilet.
- You see standing water around the sewer line.
- You have water backing up out of your tubs, toilets, and sinks.