Is there a musty odor in your house, signs of mold or mildew growing, or even wet spots on your walls or flooring? This can indicate you have a water leak. Hire an experienced plumber to check your water line for leaks. Call Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. for appointments in Norco, CA. We offer on-time services for your convenience.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to find out what your neighbors in the Inland Empire think of our work.
We proudly provide plumbing services to Norco, including:
- Water heaters
- Drain cleaning services
- Water line repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Sewer line repairs
- Tankless water heaters
- Water leak detection
- Sewer camera inspection
How Plumbers Repair Leaky Pipes
When you have a leaky pipe, you need to call a plumber at the first signs of an issue. Professionals can use a variety of methods to repair the leak, including:
- Use epoxy putty: This substance works as an adhesive and hardens at room temperature. A plumber may place it over the leak to seal it. This might only work as a temporary solution, so technicians will be cautious when using this option.
- Apply tape: Another easy solution is to apply a special pipe repair tape to the area that’s leaking. However, like epoxy putty, in some situations, it might only work as a temporary fix.
- Patch the pipe: For minor leaks, plumbers might apply a patch over the broken part of the pipe.
- Replace the pipe: For a permanent fix to a leaky pipe, plumbers will replace the section of the pipe that is broken.
How Often Should You Have Drain Cleaning Services Performed?
Drain cleaning services can ensure your pipes are cleared of clogs and blockages. It’s essential to have these services performed frequently to prevent blocked drains. During these services, experts can remove clogs, eliminate buildups, and detect other issues with your plumbing system to prevent larger problems from forming later.
Our plumbers at Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. recommend having your drains professionally cleaned about once a year. If you encounter blockages, you should schedule services more frequently with a drain cleaning company.
Contact us to learn about the complete plumbing services we offer to the Inland Empire.
10 Questions To Ask Before Water Heater Installation
When you need a water heater replacement, it’s essential to ensure you are buying the right system for your property. Our experts recommend asking key questions, including:
- Should I buy a tankless or traditional water heater?
- What size of system do I need for my home?
- How much energy does this unit use? How will it impact my bill?
- How long should I expect the installation process to take?
- What do I do with my old system?
- What brands does your company work with?
- How often should I schedule maintenance services?
- How long does the warranty on this unit last?
- What is the total cost of the system and the installation?
- Who will install the instant hot water unit? Are they licensed?
Schedule an appointment with our experts at Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. for water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, and leaking water heater repairs. We service both electric and gas water heater services. We also provide tankless water heater installations, instant hot water heater repairs, and point of use water heater services.