When you notice a leak in your water line or you have an aging water heater, you need to get help from an experienced plumber as soon as possible. Calling for services quickly can help you avoid major water damage to your property. Call Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. for appointments in Corona, CA. All of our technicians are background-checked and drug tested.
Make us your first call when you need plumbing repairs or replacements in the Inland Empire. Read our testimonials to find out why.
We proudly provide plumbing services to Corona, including:
- Water heaters
- Drain cleaning services
- Water line repairs
- Gas leak repairs
- Sewer line repairs
- Sewer camera inspection
- Tankless water heaters
- Water leak detection
Water Heater Replacements: What You Need to Know
When your aging water heater needs to be replaced, you need to make sure to purchase the right system. When shopping for a new unit, consider the following:
- Size: 40-gallon and 50-gallon heaters are the most common.
- Recovery Rate: This refers to the number of gallons the heater will heat in an hour.
- Dimensions: Make sure the new unit will fit into the designated spot in your house.
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: A sticker on the side should list the estimated annual cost of operating the unit.
Call our experts to help you select a new unit. We perform electric and gas water heater services, and perform hot water heater repairs, hot water tank replacements, and water heater maintenance. We also perform instant hot water unit repairs, point of use water heater services, and tankless water heater installations.
How To Prepare for Drain Cleaning Services
When you schedule drain cleaning services at your house, you need to be properly prepared for your appointment to help it go smoothly. Some tips the plumbers from our drain cleaning company suggests include:
- Remove any obstacles: Make sure you have a clear path for the technician to get to your piping system and unclog the blocked drain.
- Test your fixtures: Check your fixtures so you can notify them which ones work and which ones don’t so you can save time having them test the fixtures during the appointment.
- Explain your needs: Make sure the plumber knows what you are hoping to get out of the appointment and what problems you’d like him to address.
Contact us when you need plumbing services at your house. We offer complete repair and replacements!
Get Help Quickly When You Have a Burst Pipe
A burst pipe can quickly cause massive damage to your house. While it might start out as a small leak, the hole can become larger and water can start gushing through your pipes. This can cause damage to your floors, walls, furniture, and more.
When this happens, it’s essential to call for professional help as soon as possible. The faster the pipe is repaired, the better chance you have of limiting the amount of water damage.
Call our experts at Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. for appointments in the Inland Empire.