Give the Kitchen and Bathroom an Upgrade for 2023
The new year is a perfect time to refresh the sink faucets and plumbing fixtures in the kitchen and bathroom. Homeowners can take a room from shabby to chic with just a few changes. From kitchen sinks to bathroom remodeling, homeowners can trust their local plumbing professionals to guide them through the process and get the project done as soon as possible with as little stress as possible.
Kitchen Sink Upgrades
The kitchen can be a place of utility as well as beauty. It can bring families together for fun as well as keep everyone fed. Kitchen sinks and faucets are nearly as varied as those who use them. There are many choices for kitchen plumbing upgrades depending on the style and functions a homeowner prefers. Some trends in kitchens include the following:
- Farmhouse sinks
- Touchless faucets
- Over-the-stove faucets or pot fillers
- Island sinks
- Outdoor kitchens
- Garbage disposals
- Chrome or gold finishes for kitchen faucets
Give the Bathroom an Update
There are many ways to upgrade a bathroom with minor changes, like a showerhead, sink, or faucet. In the past few years, bathroom trends have leaned on vintage minimalist looks supported by modern technology. Some bathroom plumbing upgrade ideas include:
- Muted Tones for Faucets: Instead of the shiny chrome preferred in kitchens, bathrooms have been looking more attractive with the brushed nickel or oiled brass look for new hardware. The lack of reflection creates less glare and a more calming atmosphere.
- LEDs or Bluetooth in Showerheads: color-changing LEDs and Bluetooth can even be found in some showerheads for setting a mood.
- Free-Standing Bathtubs: The stand-alone tub is making a modern comeback with its connotations of elegance and indulgence. It is a lovely way to set a bathroom apart while enjoying the health benefits of baths.
Leave Plumbing Projects to the Professionals
Homeowners can dream up ideas for upgrades, but when it comes to the actual plumbing installation, it should be left to the professionals. It can be tempting to try to save money by doing DIY work. However, the typical DIY project takes longer and actually costs more than the person doing it expects.
Professional plumbers are covered by insurance in case of injury or mistakes and have the expertise to complete the project efficiently and without costly errors. Due to their experience, homeowners who hire plumbers can be confident that the job has been done right and enjoy the space.
About Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc.
Rooter 66 Plumbing Inc. is a family-owned company serving Rancho Cucamonga, CA, and the surrounding areas since 2012. They provide honest, competitive pricing, extended hours, and thorough communication. Call them today for plumbing and kitchen plumbing services in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.